Active The Bone Art Place Ireland Promo, Discount and Voucher Codes for December 2023
- All (4)
- Codes (2)
- Deals (1)
About The Bone Art Place
The Bone Art Place is based in Wellington, New Zealand and was founded by Don and Heather Campbell who were both born in New Zealand. Don who is a traditional wood and bone carver himself began to market his work in 1998 and as well as provide a platform for several other artists to help them reach a wider international market.
They offer a range of unique handcrafted items created by highly skilled artists your bring high quality art wear to everyone around the world. From traditional Maori carvings to contemporary styled items you can find the most exclusive art pieces that can be the perfect gifts for your loved ones.
Here at LoveVouchers.ie, we like to save you money wherever we can. So that’s why we search and collect all the latest money-saving voucher codes, promotional codes, discount codes and deals for The Bone Art Place we can find.
LoveVouchers.ie are here to help you stretch your money a little bit further. So before you head over to the The Bone Art Place website, take a good look at all our money-saving offers to see what you can save.
The Bone Art Place Official Website
About The Bone Art Place
The Bone Art Place specialises in offering quality jewellery, sculptures, sterling silver mounts and other unique gifts that have all been carefully handcrafted by many of New Zealand’s highly skilled artists as well as other well-known artists around the pacific region. You can shop their range of unique items or discover their library of artists to find your most desired artwork. With a range of artists each specialising in different materials from bone, Jade, wood and more you are guaranteed to find the most beautiful and uniquely carved pieces.
The Bone Art Place represents more than 35 artists within New Zealand and around the pacific region to help provide a platform for them to market their unique artworks to the international market. From Maori traditional carving techniques to more contemporary designs, they have something for everyone.
With so many of The Bone Art Place discount codes offered from LoveVouchers.ie you can buy these unique art pieces at the most affordable prices!
How Do I Use My The Bone Art Place Discount Code?
If you’re looking for a discount on your online purchase at The Bone Art Place then you’ve come to the right place. All you have to do is follow the steps below to save money on your next item. There is always a sale or discount available at The Bone Art Place to be redeemed, and it is our job here at LoveVouchers.ie to provide you with these amazing discount codes.
Step 1: Choose a discount code from the ones listed above
Choose the discount code from above that you’d like to redeem and it will reveal itself. For example, if you’re looking for 10% off orders at The Bone Art Place then find the discount above, and click on “Get Code” to reveal the code.
Step 2: Copy your discount code
Simply copy the code that is presented to you. You need this code in order to inform The Bone Art Place to remove part of the cost of your total order.
Step 3: Click on ‘Go to the The Bone Art Place site’
After you click, you will be directed to The Bone Art Place.
Step 4: Start Shopping!
Find the items you’d like to purchase at The Bone Art Place and add them to your bag/cart.
Step 5: Make your purchase!
When you are ready to buy your items, go to Cart/Bag in the top right-hand corner. You can now start to make your purchase by clicking on ‘CHECKOUT’. You may need to either sign in or create an account.
Step 6: Enter the code at the The Bone Art Place checkout
Now that you have the code copied, simply paste it into the “Gift Card or Discount Code” label at the checkout. Check out the image provided below for an example in case you have any difficulty. If you’re on a computer or laptop, then you will usually find the discount code box to the left of the checkout page.
However, if you’re on a mobile then it is just as easy to find the discount code box you need. It is usually present on the checkout form.
Step 7: Enjoy!
Your discount will be applied and items should arrive in the post in just a few days, happy shopping!
Always note: There are terms and conditions associated with certain codes which you must comply with (like applying a code after meeting a maximum amount of money spent) and you cannot apply a code after submitting your order.
Extra Things You Need To Know About Using The Bone Art Place’s Discount Code
Why is my The Bone Art Place discount code not working?
There are several reasons why your The Bone Art Place code might not be working:
- The The Bone Art Place code you are using might have expired.
- You might be applying the The Bone Art Place code to certain items that do not accept discount codes, like sale items.
- You have already used this same code when shopping before at The Bone Art Place.
- You have not spent the minimum amount of money. Sometimes in order to apply a The Bone Art Place code, you have to spend a certain amount of money, and that might be the reason why the code is not working.
- You have taken the The Bone Art Place code from an international deals site, which probably doesn’t apply to The Bone Art Place.
If you ever find that one of our The Bone Art Place codes here at LoveVouchers.ie to be not working, please let us know and we’ll make sure to fix the problem!
What Payment Methods Do The Bone Art Place Accept?
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Google Pay
- Shop Pay
- Bank Transfer
- Apple Pay
Do The Bone Art Place Offer A Buy Now Pay Later Option
Yes, The Bone Art Place offer Shop Pay - the ‘buy now, pay later, no extra cost’ option which allows you to pay in full or in 4 instalments.
To use Shop Pay:
- Select Shop Pay at the checkout.
- After clicking ‘complete order’ you will be redirected to Shop Pay’s website to complete your purchase safely and securely.
- log in or create an account to confirm your order with Shop Pay
- That’s it! You’re all done and your items will be on their way!
The Bone Art Place Money Saving Hints And Tips
Here are some great tips & tricks for extra savings at The Bone Art Place:
- Always check LoveVouchers.ie for the latest money-saving discount codes and deals at The Bone Art Place before you finish your purchase.
- Be sure to check out any sale, offers or discount sections on the The Bone Art Place website to find any promotions or discount offers.
- Join the The Bone Art Place newsletter to get the best offers, money-saving promotions and exclusive deals sent straight to your inbox.
- Follow The Bone Art Place on social media to stay updated with any new arrivals or offers.
Reasons To Shop At The Bone Art Place
- Wide choice of products
- Authentic gifts
- Variety of materials
- Selection of artists
- Worldwide shipping
Maori Design Meanings
Each Maori carving has a special meaning and story behind it. Each carving that is gifted, received in love or worn with respect is believed to inhabit the spirit of the person who wears it. Each carving is seen as a spiritual link between people over a great distance and time. Maori families and tribal members who wear carvings believe that is contains the spirit of all members who have worn it, making it an invaluable treasure to those families, carrying on the tradition of passing it on to many generations to come. The Maori people have a great respect for nature and the earth as well as all those who call it home, and therefore many legends believe that several gods protect mountains, forests, rivers, lakes and sea creatures. With each carving incorporating their own specific elements and story portrayed to give each carving its own special character. Check out The Bone Art Place’s range of Maori carvings to find your unique one of kind items as well as each items description explaining their meanings.
Care Of The Bone Art Place's Bone Carvings
Each bone carved item is made of highly polished bone. This is porous material with changes to soft honey gold colour from absorbing oils from your skin when you wear the item. This is common and gives it the unique features of bone crafted jewellery. Real natural bone is not 100% smooth and is not like plastic. Bone has definite grain structure like wood giving each bone a unique feature with it’s own indents. Different types of bone vary in colour and texture, however each item is carved and shined with a simple buff to give you a polished finish. Here are a few tips to help you care for your bone carved jewellery:
- Keep away from liquids as it can absorb the liquid and stain.
- Bone can break if dropped onto a hard surface – handle with care.
- Do not wear small carvings while sleeping as they may get stuck into bedding and break.
- Check condition of cord regularly.
- Do not use harsh chemicals such as household products to clean your bone jewellery.
- Protect jewellery against hot sun, hot showers and spas.
- Handle carving often, as oils from skin will help maintain carving in good condition.
- Stained or coloured carvings should not be worn in the shower or while swimming as they can fade.
Care Of The Bone Art Place's Jade Carvings
Handling your Jade carving will help maintain the carving by absorbing the oils of your skin as well as the Maori people believe that it will also take on the spirit of those who wear it. You can keep your carving polished by wiping it with soft cloth to help maintain its shine. Here are a few tips to help care for your jade jewellery:
- Do not drop the carving on a hard surface as it can break.
- Do not wear small carvings while sleeping as it can hook onto bedding and break.
- Check the condition of the cord regularly.
- Never use harsh chemicals such as household products on your carving.
- Rain and swimming will not damage the carving.
- Handle carving often as the oils from your skin will help maintain the shine and keep carving in good condition.
The Bone Art Place Shipping & Delivery: What Do I Need To Know?
- Free Tracked International Post Shipping for all orders over US$35.
- Free International Express Courier Shipping for all orders over US$400 US$150.
- DHL Express International Courier costs US$35 for up to ten standard weight items in the same package. It includes shipping insurance and takes up to 4 working days to be delivered.
- Tracked AirMail shipping cost US$11.50 for up to five standard weight items in the same package shipped worldwide and there is a up to US$150 insurance cover in this option. Delivery takes from 10-20 days.
The Bone Art Place Returns and Refunds: What Do I Need To Know?
- You can contact The Bone Art Place for a full refund within 60 days from receipt.
- The Bone Art Place will refund you in full once the receive your return, however shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Return goods in sealable condition to ensure protection against shipping damages.
The Bone Art Place FAQs
How often are featured artists works available to buy?
Are all of The Bone Art Place’s artists Maori?
What cords & materials are supplied with The Bone Art Place’s carvings?
Can I buy spare cords or bags?
Does The Bone Art Place sell whale bone carvings?
How do I use a discount code atThe Bone Art Place?
How often does The Bone Art Place release discount codes?
The Bone Art Place Pros & Cons
- Unique Products
- Subscribe and save
- Secure payments
- No online chat service
Similar Brands Like The Bone Art Place To Shop At
- Shamans Crystals – Shamans Crystals’s Holistic Crystal Shop is home to Crystals, Crystal Jewellery, Tarot Cards, Runes, and Divination Tools.
- Laurella Antique Jewellery – Laurelle Antique Jewellery is a destination place for those people who are seeking high-quality products at an affordable price.
- Jewellery Maker – Jewellery Maker supplies clients with all the gems and tools clients need to create their items!
The Bone Art Place Contact Details
If you need to get in touch with The Bone Art Place about an order, an inquiry, or anything else, there are a number of ways you can do this.
Send an email
You can send an email at email@example.com, and they will be happy to help.
Give The Bone Art Place a call at +64 4-802 4934, and they will be more than happy to help.
Or you can write to The Bone Art Place at their address here at:
The Bone Art Place
19 Allen Street.
The Bone Art Place Opening Hours
The Bone Art Place is an online retailer that is open 24/7
What makes The Bone Art Place stands above other similar online retailers is their brilliant customer service. They put their customers as a top priority. Their team responds as quickly as possible and through various platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Email. Whatever your inquiry is, The Bone Art Place is always there to help you!
Thank you for visiting LoveVouchers.ie
Thank you for visiting LoveVouchers.ie on your hunt for The Bone Art Place coupon and discount codes and other money-saving offers. We hope that one of our 4 The Bone Art Place coupons and offers for December 2023 help you save money on your next purchase. When you visit LoveVouchers.ie you can rest assured that our team has searched high and low to find all available The Bone Art Place deals. This includes checking the The Bone Art Place social accounts like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, visiting blogs and forums related to The Bone Art Place, and even checking other top deal sites for the latest The Bone Art Place coupon codes.
When shopping online for The Bone Art Place, it is a good idea to always visit us here at LoveVouchers.ie before you finish your order. The LoveVouchers.ie team save our visitors thousands of euros every month, many of which never knew The Bone Art Place discount codes were available until visiting our site. Now that you know how easy it is to save at The Bone Art Place with our promo and coupon codes, bookmark LoveVouchers.ie and always check us out before you checkout.
If you are looking for more than just The Bone Art Place coupon codes, here at LoveVouchers.ie we provide coupons and discounts for thousands of other popular brands and retailers. Check out our The Bone Art Place related stores, or visit our homepage to search our database of thousands of coupon codes.
The Bone Art Place Shipping Information
The Bone Art Place ships Worldwide