Active Acotis Diamonds Ireland Promo, Discount and Voucher Codes for November 2023
- All (8)
- Codes (5)
- Sales (2)
Expired Acotis Diamonds vouchers - they may still work!
About Acotis Diamonds
Acotis Diamonds was established in 2002 and a company registered in England and Wales. Acotis Diamonds is well known as the best seller of jewellery since it established. Acotis Diamonds always deliver the best quality of jewellery on your order.
Acotis Diamonds’s goal is to allow first-time bridal buyers to possess a high-quality, hand-finished diamond ring at a fraction of the cost of a standard retail diamond ring and is to make sure that the most essential question is backed up with the highest quality and craftsmanship possible.
Here at LoveVouchers.ie, we like to save you money wherever we can. So that’s why we search and collect all the latest money-saving voucher codes, promotional codes, discount codes and deals for Acotis Diamonds we can find.
LoveVouchers.ie are here to help you stretch your money a little bit further. So before you head over to the Acotis Diamonds website, take a good look at all our money-saving offers to see what you can save.
Popular Acotis Diamonds Voucher Codes November 2023
|Sign Up To The Newsletter For Special Offers And Promotions at Acotis Diamonds Code: ********Added: 11th September 2020Uses: 1|
Acotis Diamonds Official Website
About Acotis Diamonds
Acotis Diamonds was established in 2002 and registered in England. Acotis Diamonds is well known for its services and product. Acotis Diamonds is a local jewellery store that sells watches and jewellery, as well as a fully equipped workshop. Custom jewellery, repairs, and engravings are all things Acotis Diamonds can help with. They are very careful in the quality of the product and the time of delivery. Acotis Diamonds has and will not compromise on the quality of the product. Acotis Diamonds also ship worldwide at the cheapest price possible.
Acotis Diamonds contribute their knowledge and resources to ensure that their customers receive service that meets or exceeds their expectations. They provide a number of the product so you can choose as your desire. Each piece of jewellery within their collections have been handpicked for you by their jewellery experts who have selected the finest, most extravagant pieces to bring you the joy that you deserve. Gold jewellery, luxury watches, collectibles, art, antiques, movie props, memorabilia, silver, platinum, and diamonds are just a few of their speciality items.
About Acotis Diamonds Homepage
How do I use my Acotis Diamonds Discount Code?
If you’re looking for a discount on your online purchase at Acotis Diamonds then you’ve come to the right place. All you have to do is follow the steps below to save money on accessories, ankle chains, bangles, beads, bracelets, chains, charms, earrings, ear cuffs, ear hoops, ear jackets or ear pendants. There is always a sale or discount available at Acotis Diamonds to be redeemed, and it is our job here at LoveVouchers.ie to provide you with these amazing discount codes.
Step 1: Choose a discount code from the ones listed above
Choose the discount code from above that you’d like to redeem and it will reveal itself. For example, if you’re looking for 10% off orders at Acotis Diamonds then find the discount code above, and click on ‘Get Code’ to reveal the code.
Step 2: Copy your discount code
Simply copy the code that is presented to you. You need this code to inform Acotis Diamonds to remove part of the cost of your total order.
Step 3: Click on ‘Go to the Acotis Diamonds site’
After you click, you will be directed to Acotis Diamonds.
Step 4: Start Shopping!
Find the item you’d like to purchase at Acotis Diamonds and add them to your cart.
Step 5: Make your purchase!
When you are ready to buy your items, go to the ‘bag’ in the top right-hand corner. You can now start to make your purchase by clicking on ‘CHECKOUT’. You will need to either sign in or create an account.
Step 6: Enter the code at the Acotis Diamonds checkout
Now that you have the code copied, simply paste it into the “Enter Offer Code…” label at the checkout and click the “Apply”. Check out the image provided below for an example in case you have any difficulty. If you’re on a computer or laptop, then you can find the discount code box to the left of the checkout page.
. However, it is just as easy to find the coupon box you need if you’re on a mobile. It is present on the checkout form.
Step 7: Enjoy!
Your discount will be applied and items will arrive in the post in just a few days, happy shopping!
Always note: There are terms and conditions associated with certain codes which you must comply with (like applying a code after meeting a maximum amount of money spent) and you cannot apply a coupon code after submitting your order.
What Payment Methods does Acotis Diamonds accept?
- American Express
- Union Pay
Extra things you need to know about using Acotis Diamonds discount code
Why is my discount code not working?
There are several reasons why your code might not be working:
- The discount code might have expired.
- You might be applying the discount code to certain items that do not accept discount codes, like sale items.
- You have already used this same code when shopping before at Acotis Diamonds.
- You have not spent the minimum amount of money. Sometimes, to apply a discount code, you have to spend a certain amount of money, which might be why the discount code is not working.
- You have taken the discount code from an international deals site, which probably doesn’t apply to Acotis Diamonds.
If you ever find that one of our Acotis Diamonds codes here at LoveVouchers.ie to be not working, please let us know and we’ll make sure to fix the problem!
Do Acotis Diamonds Offer A Buy Now Pay Later Option?
Based on our research, it appears that Acotis Diamonds does not offer any buy now, pay later options currently. You can contact Acotis Diamonds to see if there have been any updates or changes. You can also visit Acotis Diamonds’s homepage to see if they have posted any updated information about buy now, pay later support.
Acotis Diamonds Money-Saving Hints & Tips
Here are some great tips & tricks for extra savings at Acotis Diamonds:
- Always visit and check LoveVouchers.ie for the latest money-saving discount codes and deals at Acotis Diamonds before you finish your purchase.
- Join the Acotis Diamonds newsletter to get the best offers, money-saving promotions and exclusive deals sent straight to your inbox.
- Be sure to check out the sale offers and discount section on the Acotis Diamonds website for the latest promotions and discount offers.
- Follow Acotis Diamonds on social media to stay updated with their new arrivals and offers.
- Sign up to LoveVouchers.ie newsletter for our latest weekly offers for brands like Acotis Diamonds and many more.
Reasons to shop at Acotis Diamonds:
- Easy returns
- Free shipping
- High quality
- Extravagant pieces
- Huge selection
Acotis Diamonds shipping & delivery: what do I need to know?
What is Acotis Diamonds’s shipping policy?
- (Foreign recorded delivery) Royal Mail - €10.50 - Europe
- DPD - €11.67 – Europe
Because Acotis Diamonds places a premium on customer service, Acotis Diamonds will make every effort to ship your purchase the same day it is placed, provided your item(s) are in stock and your order was placed by 3 p.m. (Monday - Friday). Items ordered on Saturday must be entered into Acotis Diamonds’s system by 12 p.m. to be dispatched that day.
Acotis Diamonds cannot guarantee or be held liable for the performance of Acotis Diamonds’s couriers; they utilise Royal Mail and DHL in cases where issues are uncommon.
Acotis Diamonds make every effort to meet the delivery deadlines stated, however, there may be a delay if they are extremely busy, such as during a sale, promotion, or holiday season. During the bank holidays, no deliveries or collections will be made.
Acotis Diamonds returns & refunds: what do I need to know?
What is Acotis Diamonds’s returns policy?
Unwanted items can be exchanged or returned for a refund. Please email email@example.com to request a Free Returns Label, which will be supplied to you and must be printed and attached to your return package.
No refund of postage will be given if this service is not used. Sale Items, discounted items, if discount codes are used & overseas orders are excluded from Acotis Diamonds’s Free Returns Service and will need to be returned at the cost of the purchaser.
Please print and fill out the online Returns Form that came with your order and include it with your returned package.
Acotis Diamonds’s contact information is as follows:
Acotis, Limes Court, Upper Green, Tettenhall, Wolverhampton, WV6 8RZ
- All online orders of earrings come with tamper-proof labels, allowing Acotis Diamonds’s customers to return or exchange them. Due to health and safety concerns, Acotis Diamonds is unable to exchange or refund anything if the seal has been broken. This has no bearing on your legal rights.
- All items must be returned within 30 days of the dispatch date indicated on the original dispatch email. Only up to 14 days following dispatch can Acotis Diamonds accept sale products back. Items returned outside of this time frame will be awarded a credit note that can be applied to future purchases and will expire 12 months after the issue.
- Although your statutory consumer rights are unaffected, the goods are secondhand and without packaging, therefore the Acotis Diamonds may not be able to swap them willingly. You may remove the goods from the packing to try them out, but do not discard them. If you are returning products, you must also return any free promotional gifts that were included with the order.
- The items must be returned in their original, undamaged packing, with all labels and tags attached. When issuing a refund, Acotis Diamonds will take into account the condition of the returned products.
- Refunds will be issued in the form of the original tender.
- Acotis Diamonds strongly advise that you send your return via registered mail, documented delivery, or another safe means of transportation, and keep the receipt until you receive credit. Acotis Diamonds regret that they cannot be held liable for returned goods that are not delivered.
Acotis Diamonds FAQs
What is the payment method?
Where does Acotis Diamonds ship?
What about the exchange?
How much time it takes for delivery?
Which delivery does Acotis Diamonds used?
What if I receive an incorrect order?
How do I use my discount code?
Why isn't my discount code working?
Acotis Diamonds Pros & Cons
- Customer service that is professional, quick, and honest.
- Expert jewellers, diamond graders (gemologists), watch authenticators, and other specialized watch, diamond, and gold buyers are only a few examples.
- On all transactions, complete secrecy and transparency are guaranteed.
- Delivery can be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances
Ring Size Guide
An engagement ring will serve as a constant reminder and symbol of your marriage, and it will be worn by your partner for the rest of their lives. The ring size is an important thing to think about. Even the prospect of having an engagement ring size wrong can be terrifying! So, before you start looking for the perfect ring, type, and style for your perfect day, you should first determine your ideal size.
Make sure you know your partner’s exact ring size because nothing is more distressing than losing such valuable gems while doing the dishes or being unable to wear your ring due to blood circulation issues.
Choosing the appropriate size for a ring can be one of the most difficult aspects of the process, as it is dependent on a variety of factors. You should think about the ring’s material, bandwidth, and finger shape. Acotis Diamonds’s step-by-step guide will walk you through the process of determining the proper size for your engagement ring using simple ideas and tactics.
How do you determine the size of your ring?
If your partner doesn’t already know their ring size, the most accurate way to find out is to get your finger measured by a professional or jewellers.
To avoid any mistakes, a professional jeweller should accomplish this with the help of a ring sizer, but if this isn’t possible and you’re worried about erroneous ring-sizing and re-sizing, the following “String Method” can come in handy!
To avoid any risk, follow the instructions below to achieve a near-accurate reading.
Without going to the jeweller, here’s how to get a close approximation of your partner’s ring size:
- even though this is known as the “Thread Method,” a piece of string or floss is less trustworthy because it is thinner and more likely to move around. As a result, using a strip of paper is more convenient. Get your hands on a strip of paper that’s no more than 1.4 cm [1/2 inch] wide. If this were your actual ring, the width would equal the bandwidth.
- Wrap the piece of paper around the base of the finger where the ring will be worn. Keep it snug and near to your knuckle, where the engagement ring will most likely land.
- Mark the point where the string/paper strip overlaps to form a complete circle with a pen or pencil.
- Accurately measure the length of the paper or string with a ruler. Begin from the top of the page and work your way down to the pen mark you’ve created. Depending on the size guide you’re using, measure it in cms or inches.
Things to think about when using the String Method to measure
Though this approach will give you an estimate, keep the following in mind to ensure you get the most precise ring size:
- At the end of the day, the fingers are usually the largest. You avoid any confusion, make sure to measure your/your partner’s finger at the end of the day.
- Try slipping the ring sizer on and off after you’ve written the ring size on the strip of paper/string with a pen. Check to see if it slides off easily and is comfortable to put back on, but not too easily.
- When measuring fingers, it’s best to avoid doing so when they’re cold, as this is when they’re the smallest.
Size Guide for Rings in Jewellery
The circumference is what you need to measure when looking for the perfect ring size. The inner circumference of the ring corresponds to the circumference of a finger, providing you with the correct ring size. With the help of the chart below, you can figure out your ring size!
It is the circumference that you must measure while determining the ideal ring size. This finger circumference corresponds to the ring’s inner circumference, giving you the correct ring size. With the help of the chart below, you can figure out your ring size.
UK Ring Sizes
Try on a ring that belongs to someone else
Another technique to figure out what size your partner’s engagement ring should be is to look through their jewellery box and see what rings they already possess and wear. Yes, Acotis Diamonds understand you don’t want to ‘steal’ something without permission, but it’s for a good cause! So just go with the one you’ve seen them wear the most.
Look for the proper chance to get your hands on their ring without them knowing, whether it’s in a box with other jewellery, on the nightstand, or a specific ring stand. Do this while they are occupied, and you can rest assured that you will not be discovered plotting your surprise!
When you pick one of your beloved’s rings for size, make sure you know which hand and finger they wear it on, as this can figure in and affect ring size considerably. Both hand sizes and finger sizes commonly differ. Because the dominant hand is usually larger than the less dominant hand, it’s critical to know which hand the ring you’re borrowing is on.
To make things easy, get a band that your lover already wears on the finger where the engagement ring will be worn. If that’s too tough, choose any ring, but make sure you know which finger it’s normally worn on so an expert jeweller can quickly establish your partner’s ring finger size.
What to do next?
After you’ve obtained a ring, the next stages are dependent on how long you intend to retain it. You don’t have much time if your partner just got out of the shower, is doing the dishes, or going to the grocery. If they’ve opted to go on a weekend getaway or have a lengthy workplace day, you’ll have a lot more time.
If you don’t have much time, you can:
- Trace the inner circle of the ring onto a sheet of paper.
- To create an accurate image of the ring, press it into a bar of soap - make sure to rinse the ring before returning it to its original location to avoid getting caught!
- Slide the ring over your own finger and use a pen or marker that won’t wash away to note where it stops sliding down.
Taking any of these measurements to a skilled goldsmith will get you a very close fit.
If you have a bit more time with the ring, you’ll definitely have more alternatives for getting the most accurate size for your big day. You can easily take the sample ring to the jewellers to get it sized properly if you have a day or two to spare.
Taking a look at various rings to see what you like
You might also try on various engagement rings to see how they fit and feel, as the size of an engagement ring is determined by a variety of factors. The bandwidth of rings, for example, might vary between 0.25 and 0.5 cm. Broader bands can make rings feel tighter and smaller, so if that’s what you want, put on a ring with a wider band and estimate your size appropriately. Materials, stone sizes, and other factors should all be taken into account.
Similar brands like Acotis Diamonds to shop at:
- TJC – UK’s biggest jewellery retailers and still growing. Working tirelessly to bring their customers a great value and quality of design.
- QP Jewellers – suppliers of critically acclaimed, expertly crafted and world-renowned luxury diamond and gemstone jewellery. The company is established purveyors of fine gemstone and diamond jewellery.
- John Greed Jewellery – aims to be the UK’s leading online jewellery retailer. Focus on recognisable brands like Thomas Sabo, Swarovski, Nomination, and Coeur De Lion plus more, as well as their own brilliant brand.
Acotis Diamonds Contact Details
If you need to get in touch with Acotis Diamonds about an order, an inquiry, or anything else, there are many ways you can do this.
DM on Messenger
You can DM Acotis Diamonds on Facebook: Acotis Diamonds Facebook Messenger page, and you’ll be directed to write your inquiry.
Send an email
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will be happy to help.
Give Acotis Diamonds a call at+44 1902 742444, and they will be more than happy to help.
Their Address is as follows:
4, Limes Court,
Tettenhall, Wolverhampton WV6 8RZ,
Acotis Diamonds Opening Times
The opening hours are as follows:
Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thank you for visiting LoveVouchers.ie
Thank you for visiting LoveVouchers.ie on your hunt for Acotis Diamonds coupon and discount codes and other money-saving offers. We hope that one of our 8 Acotis Diamonds coupons and offers for November 2023 help you save money on your next purchase. When you visit LoveVouchers.ie you can rest assured that our team has searched high and low to find all available Acotis Diamonds deals. This includes checking the Acotis Diamonds social accounts like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, visiting blogs and forums related to Acotis Diamonds, and even checking other top deal sites for the latest Acotis Diamonds coupon codes.
When shopping online for Acotis Diamonds, it is a good idea to always visit us here at LoveVouchers.ie before you finish your order. The LoveVouchers.ie team save our visitors thousands of euros every month, many of which never knew Acotis Diamonds discount codes were available until visiting our site. Now that you know how easy it is to save at Acotis Diamonds with our promo and coupon codes, bookmark LoveVouchers.ie and always check us out before you checkout.
If you are looking for more than just Acotis Diamonds coupon codes, here at LoveVouchers.ie we provide coupons and discounts for thousands of other popular brands and retailers. Check out our Acotis Diamonds related stores, or visit our homepage to search our database of thousands of coupon codes.
Acotis Diamonds Shipping Information
Acotis Diamonds ships to Ireland.